Today we got a bunch of images that the mind can hardly believe documenting an unexpected thing that the American Ford company put inside a Mach-E 2021 Mustang, specifically under the hood.
Before we talk about this thing that was put into the newest Ford 2021, we want to remind you that the Ford Mustang Mach E, the productive electric crossover, first appeared officially in November of last year.
The photo attached to this news shows the result of making the bottom of the front cover of the new Must-E Mustang a large food bowl in which the cooked prawns with slices of lemon and snow were placed under it, and in a second car this front space was used to place fried chicken wings in it, and soft drinks were also placed Surrounded by snow in one of these new cars !!! A bold and bizarre way to market the upcoming Mustang electric car in order to challenge American Tesla electric cars.
As a reminder, this new Ford electric car has an exterior design with an identity derived from the current Mustang 2020 sport, but Mac Eye has definitely got distinctive features that included a closed front grille being completely electric with sharp lines, bulges and a back sloping roof connected to a compact spoiler.
The interior of the car bears a design derived from its sister Ford Explorer 2020, and it was equipped with a 15.5-inch screen for the entertainment and information system, and it obtained a sound system from Bang & Olufsen.
Beyond our conversation about what was placed under the front cover of the new Mustang Mach-E, this new model has 5 classes:
- It is based on a 75.7 kW battery with a rear-wheel drive and a power of 255 hp and 414 Nm of torque, or with a total propulsion system that has a power of 255 HP and 565 Nm of torque.
- It depends on a 98.8 kW battery and operates with a rear wheel drive system and comes with 282 hp and 414 Nm of torque, or with an all-wheel drive system of 333 hp and 565 Nm of torque.
- Powered by a rear wheel drive system, it has 282 hp and 414 Nm of torque.
- It operates with all-wheel drive and produces 333 hp and 565 Nm of torque.
- The fifth edition of the Mach-E is based on a 98.8 kW battery and runs on all-wheel drive and comes with a power of 459 hp and 830 Nm of torque.