We are waiting to launch the commercial production version to be sold on the world market from the super car Tesla Roadster 2020, which will challenge the myth of speed Bugatti Chiron in terms of acceleration numbers and not the top speed.
Twitter is the official place to get new details of Elon Musk related to the latest Tesla electric cars in America.
We have already told you the mechanical specifications of the Tesla Roadster 2020 as follows:
The car is based on 3 electric motors that together generate a torque of up to 10,000 nm.
- The car is equipped with a 200 kW battery.
- The car works with all-wheel drive systems.
- The car accelerates from 0 to 96 km / h (60 miles / s) in 1.9 seconds, and from 0 to 160 km / h (160 miles / s) in 4.2 seconds.
- Maximum speed of this electric vehicle is 402 km / h (250 miles / h).
- The Tesla Roadster 2020 can cut a quarter mile in 8.8 seconds.
We should remind you that the year 2017 witnessed the launch of the Tesla Roadster 2020 pre-commercial version. Tesla boasts that this electric car will be the fastest car in the world for general roads in terms of acceleration rather than maximum speed as mentioned above.
The price of Tesla Roadster 2020 will start from 250,000 $ and people who want to pay it will have to pay 50,000 $ to pre-book.