The BMW M8 2020 officially appeared online in all versions; the M8 Coupe, the M8 unveiled, and the high-performance M8 version.
The BMW M8 in all versions is the high-performance version of the BMW 8 Series and the coupe and detection version, to make the M8’s exterior make it look more virulent, including the new front and rear bumpers and more vents, the small rear wing built into the air strike and 4 Exhaust exits, cars got the latest Mpour tires different from the basic model.
Mechanically, the BMW M8 2020 relies on a 4.8-liter V-engine with a twin-turbocharged engine that generates 592 horsepower and 750 Nm of torque with coupe and detection. This engine is 617 hp with the BMW M 8 Compitition – BMW M8 competing with the highest performance.
All versions of the M8 2020 are powered by XDrive, and the engine is connected to an 8-speed automatic car.
The acceleration figures of the BMW M8 2020 in its various versions:
- The BMW M8 coupe accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.3 seconds.
- The BMW M8 accelerates detection from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.4 s.
- The BMW M8 Computation Coupe accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.2 s.
- The BMW M8 accelerates detection from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.3 s.
Optionally optional with ceramic carbon brakes.
Prices of BMW M8 2020 According to the US market:
- The price of the BMW M8 Coupe starts at 133,000 $.
- The price of the BMW M8 unveils starts at US 142,500 $.
- The BMW M8 Compression Coupe starts at 146,000 $.
- The price of the BMW M8 Compitition unveils 155,500 USD.