The first official information reveals the price of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody 2020.
Before we talk about the price of this new Dodge 2020, which officially appeared last June along with her sister Dodge Charger Scatback 2020, we would like to remind you that we recently provided you with a video posted by actor Vin Diesel on the site of Instagram showing the participation of a modified version of the Charger Helicopter Bodybody fast and furious.
Now let’s go back and talk about the price of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody 2020 which will start globally from 71,140 $, with shipping charges.
If you order this version of the Charger Hillcat Widebody 2020 with the Daytona 50th Anniversary 50-horsepower package, the 717 hp will start at 75,635 $.
The Charger Scat Pack 2020 will start with the widebody version of the 485-horsepower engine from 47,490 $.
Apart from our talk about Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody 2020 price, we would like to remind you about the price list of other Dodge Charger 2020 cars in the American market with shipping fees calculated:
- The price of the Charger 2020 version of the SXT rear wheel drive starts from 31,390 USD.
- The price of the Dodge Charger GT 2020 rear wheel drive starts from 33,390 USD.
- The price of the Dodge Charger 2020 SXT all-wheel drive version starts from 35,090 USD.
- The price of the Charger R / T 2020 starts from 37,890 USD.
- The price of Dodge Charger Scat 2020 2020 starts from 41,490 USD.
Having learned about the price of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody 2020, we would like to remind you that this car is mechanically based on a 6.2-liter V8 engine that produces 707 hp and 881 Nm of torque, accelerating from 0 to 96 km / h in 3.6 seconds.